We humans are wired to contemplate, worry about, and predict the future.
That means we perform our personal version of foresight so we can steer things in the direction we want. It’s how we maintain the sense of control that’s crucial to our mental health and well-being.
Studies show that when people think about the future, they tend to imagine themselves achieving their goals and being happy, rather than failing and being miserable.
This makes sense, right?
And that’s fine as long as we’re doing what it takes to actually understand where the future is headed, instead of sticking our heads in the sand.
It’s interesting that even when we’re wrong about what ends up happening, the mere illusion of control provides many of the same benefits. When the curtain is pulled back, though, the loss of control ends up being worse than if we never had any at all.
There are plenty of people who already feel that accelerating change is robbing them of personal control. And we really haven’t seen anything like we’ll see in the coming years.
Even when people imagine the future effects of emerging technologies and their impact on human behavior, what they see looks way too much like their present reality.
Exponential change due to the convergence of massive technological change is tough. It takes focus and disciplined decision making.
Standard coping mechanisms are denial and wishful thinking. But the smarter strategy is to look the future straight in the eye, see it for what it is or likely will be, and make the right decisions at the right times.
This is especially true when it comes to your income and livelihood. Traditional modes of making a living are on the cusp of disruption — this isn’t really debatable.
So spotting opportunities and tying them to a sound marketing strategy and revenue model can help you diversify your income. Which then allows you to experience greater levels of freedom (and downright joy).
It’s time to build your personal enterprise. The more change you can anticipate and act on, the better. It’s the closest way to having true control over your future … but it’s up to you to get started.
Here’s How I Can Help You
Hey there, I’m Brian Clark. Over the last two decades, I’ve started 12 successful businesses that had certain things in common.
- First, spotting emerging technological change, and the impact on human behavior.
- Next, attracting audiences of people who I could help with the right relevant information at the right time.
- And then, understanding those people well enough to develop products and services they want to pay for.
I help people achieve their dreams in the context of the personal enterprise approach.
It works because you start off in a safe, sensible, and strategic way that allows you to continually build your business and income with higher-level offers as you go along.
That’s what Future Freedom is all about. It’s a mentorship program where I share actual business ideas, advice on how to successfully implement them, and guidance on how to live the dream of working and living anywhere.
Here are the three main components that Future Freedom delivers to members:
The Opportunity section of the member area is where you’ll find sparks for your own anticipatory thinking. It’s a constantly updated library of meaningful information on the changes that are impacting us now and in the near future.
There are three main categories:
These 26 foundational articles will be updated on an ongoing basis, and linked to for reference from related content. Working from this impressive base of knowledge, you’ll then get viable business ideas based on research and data, not mere speculation.
Here are a few of the ideas we’ll highlight early on:
- Win in the Pet Industry with the Right Influencer Partnership
- The Gray Market: Big Profits from an Aging Population
- Local Matters Most: Stake Your Digital Claim Now
- The Growing Market for Mental Wellness
- Build Your Business by Battling Obesity
Changes that bring big opportunity and business ideas to act on are the starting point. Next, you’ll receive constantly updated guidance on how to execute on these ideas.
This is where I share what I’ve learned over 22 years and 12 successful companies. And because Future Freedom is constantly updated, you’re always getting my latest thinking, with real examples from my own digital businesses and insights from the clients of my digital marketing agency.
This section of the member area also breaks down into three parts:
Here’s what you can expect in the initial months:
- The Mentor Method to Digital Business Success
- Media Not Marketing: Building Your Audience-First Enterprise
- Audience, Offer, Message: Why Nothing Works Until You Hit Minimum Viable Audience
- Attract More and Better Clients With These Savvy Methods
- Designing Your First Profitable “Productized” Service
- Grow Your Audience with Targeted Email Sponsorships
But it’s not all work and no play. Whether you want to travel periodically or perpetually, there are a multitude of things to know to both save money and make more of it while living a life of adventure.
Here’s where you become a savvy citizen of the world in addition to a successful business person. You’ll discover that “living the dream” has some very lucrative upsides, and I’ll share with you my own research, options, and choices in preparation for hitting the global trail.
Once again, there are three main parts to the Adventure section of the member area:
Here are just a few of the topics we’ll cover:
- The Perpetual Traveler Tax Advantage
- The Second-Residency Benefits of Panama
- Should Your Company and Bank Account Be Offshore?
- What to Know About “Golden” Visas and Citizenship by Investment
- Worldwide Versus Territorial Taxation (And Why It Matters)
The “virtualization” of the world of business means nation-states are losing status, while individuals can launch sovereign businesses that operate from anywhere in the world. Soon, global citizenship will be the mainstream pragmatic choice; so it’s smart to start planning now.
Big Benefits, Low Investment
To recap, here’s what you get with your membership:
- Constantly updated Opportunity Library with emerging technology, global shifts, and insight into how humans are reacting.
- New business ideas each month, with implementation strategies baked in.
- Advice on audience attraction, revenue models, growth strategies, digital product development, and more.
- Monthly tips for traveling and living abroad, including international investment, tax issues, offshore companies and accounts, golden visas and second passports, and low-cost living around the world.
- First access to live events, training and webinars, and negotiated discounts on third-party courses and software.
- I’m famous for refusing to do paid consulting, but I will offer discounted calls for Future Freedom members.
- As an initial member, you’ll have full access to everything that’s ever posted in Future Freedom, even when future members have to pay separately for access to premium instruction.
Join today for only $195 per year. Or choose the flexible monthly option for only $19.
Either option is a great deal for what’s coming on the inside, so give it a shot. If it turns out not to be a good fit for you, let me know in the first 30 days and I’ll cheerfully refund you.